Thursday, September 15, 2005

All I Want, redux

Just so you can see how thoroughly tongue-in-cheek that song was, I'm giving you the final two verses:

I want my hand on the wheel of fortune I want my lottery numbers to match Some people out there are screatching and winning-- I just scratch and scratch and scratch. I want the body of an Olympic athlete: the mighty arms and the powerful thighs, flexibility and aerobic fitness without doing any exercise. Chorus. I want a job full or gratification that pays a six-digit salary: something exciting with status and power but no responsibility. I want a mate full of wisdom and beauty a heart of gold and a PHD I want a woman who is total perfection but doesn't notice any faults in me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sharkey said...

I was totally with him until the last two lines.

9/15/2005 11:10:00 PM  
Blogger Mary P. said...

Just change that one word. "I want a fellow..." My favourite line is "scratch and scratch and scratch". Rang a chord with me!

9/16/2005 07:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home