I've been volutarily tagged by Susan, and thought I'd post it first. (I already have something written and saved to post this afternoon - how organized is that??)
7 things I plan to do before I die:
I don't make these kinds of plans. However, 7 things I'd like to do before I die:
1. When I'm angry, truly, righteously, justifiably angry with someone, I want to actually show it, no holds barred, and not be frightened of the consequences. I want to experience the cleansing of anger.
2. Be debt-free - this includes the mortgage!
3. Write a book. Or two.
4. Travel widely.
5. Learn to speak French.
6. Retire into affluence.
7. See my children launched into content, productive adulthood.
(This one for Q: And get married? Still not at all sure of that one, my dear, but if I ever decide to, you're the one!)Seven things I can do
1. Play piano.
2. Read very quickly.
3. React calmly to a crisis.
4. See the bright side.
5. Admit my errors. Mostly.
6. Give a gracious apology when appropriate.
7. Teach (which includes potty training - you can do it, Susan!)
7 Things I cannot do
1. Tolerate loud noises.
2. Enter a cave.
3. Express anger without feeling afraid.
4. Fly a plane.
5. Memorize stuff - I used to be able to!
6. Keep my house clean.
7. Stay awake after 10 p.m. more than three nights running.
7 Things that Attract me to the Opposite Sex
1. Nice calves.
Thighs are good, too.
2. Eye crinkles, a little grey in the hair.
3. Good listener.
4. Good conversationalist - not just chit chat, but the Real Thing.
5. Able to laugh at himself.
6. Values compatible with mine.
7. Well-read and/or well-travelled.
7 Things I Say Most Often
2. Five...four...three...tw - Thank you
3. I love you.
4. Hands are not for hitting. Hands are for hugging.
5. Walk in the house. WALK.
6. What do you say?
7. Good job!
7 celebrity crushes
This one was tough. I've never formed crushes on plastic people. I also just don't pay a whole lot of attention to television, etc.
However, I have lusted after:
Whoever that was who played Colonel Brandon in Sense and Sensibility. Marianne preferred Willoughby, stupid child, leaving Brandon on the loose: Oh, pick me, pick me!!
Colin Firth when he played Darcy in Pride and Prejudice; all that dark and brooding sexuality, yum;
Sean Connery - it's the grey hair and eye crinkle thing;
For a while, I had a Pierce Brosnan thing, but it seems to have faded.
And that's it. Can't come up with seven.
7 People I tag
I'll let you tag yourselves, whoever wants to!