Thursday, December 29, 2005

Geeks are Hot

Thanks to Q, who showed me how to get a new profile picture up on my blog. Isn't it great? Momma goose with all the babes in her care - and a Canada goose at that. Seems so right, somehow. Further thanks to Q, who took the picture last summer, then realized how fitting it would be as my signature pic. And, just to show what a truly manly man he is, Q has been converting files!! From analog to digital! (Be still my heart.) Go check it out - too funny.

4 Comments:

Blogger McSwain said...

Just want to make sure I heard you right...

Are you calling Q a geek??

Love the geese ;)

12/30/2005 03:56:00 AM  
Blogger Mary P. said...

Actually, Q called Q a geek. I've never thought of him that way. He's a bit obsessive about his interests, which generally amuses me; he's a definite intellectual (which in my dictionary is entirely a good, highly attractive attribute), but never a geek.

But once he'd used the term in his post, I had my title!

12/30/2005 08:22:00 AM  
Blogger Andie D. said...

I think the new picture fits well, but I have to admit that I miss the picture of you smiling under that hat!

12/30/2005 11:56:00 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Sounds awfully complicated to me!

Oh, and I'm glad that you don't like caring for children when parents are there, I thought it was me, and it was one of those things that I needed to get over... but you're right about the dynamic, I'm set in my ways and the kids know their limits, but then mom or dad are around and they seem to forget everything... which sometimes makes me feel like a big meanie, but it's what works with the kids!

Happy New Year (in about an hour for you, right??)!

12/31/2005 10:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home