Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Snippets 3 - Artistic Version

"I need a new paper, Mary." George holds up a lightly-scribbled-upon sheet. "Just turn it over, love, and draw on the other side." "No, there's a word here, and it says 'Don't colour on this side'." "That words says 'Cognos', George. You can draw on it." "Here's my picture, Mary!" "Look at all the blue in it. It makes me think of water, or maybe the sky." "No, it's not water or the sky. It's an elephant." At least it's not pink... Kid 1: I'm drawin' a airp'ane. Kid 2: I'm drawin' an airplane, too. Kid 1: No, dat's not a airp'ane. Kid 2: Oh. What is I drawin', then?

4 Comments:

Blogger Granny said...

Kids are so funny even when they think they're being serious.

4/04/2006 10:12:00 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

LOL. So cute.

4/04/2006 10:19:00 AM  
Blogger Haley said...

"What is I drawin', then?"
Bwahaha. I love it!

4/04/2006 10:54:00 AM  
Blogger kittenpie said...

That is funny. I always wonder how to respond to those crazy drawings. Ask what it is and put them on the spot? Let them announce it to me if and when they want to? It ususally goes, "Very nice!" *smile and vague nod*

I was so amazed the first time pumpkinpie drew something and informed me what it was and it kinda made sense! Usually she just says everything is a bunny, but she drew a curly green something and called it a snake. So cool.

4/05/2006 01:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home