Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Two Things:

1. I have an interview tomorrow evening! So, if you would all keep me in your prayers, or think good thoughts, or cross your fingers, or touch wood or SOMETHING, it would be greatly appreciated! 2. Have you ever indulged in any non-PC, unconventional parenting "techniques", things you might not tell your friends for fear of raised eyebrows and judgement, and yet you just can't regret? In fact, you are bursting to tell someone who might understand - and even laugh?!? If you have any nitty-gritty parenting stories to tell, we're hunting for them over at Partners in Parenting, for our "True Grit" series. Check out the link for the first installment in this semi-regular series (and a few submission guidelines)! ~~~~~~~~~~~~ © 2006, Mary P

11 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

We will think good thoughts about your interview tonight and I don't have any stories at the tip of my toung. I'll ask Heidi. I am pretty sure she hasn't resorted to peeing in their beds yet. But if she thought it would help she might.

8/08/2006 08:52:00 PM  
Blogger kimmyk said...

Interview? For new children, or different job? Ahck. Good luck Mary P!

8/08/2006 09:39:00 PM  
Anonymous M&Co. said...

I'm thinking good thoughts and sending good karma.

8/08/2006 10:32:00 PM  
Blogger Lady M said...

Sending good wishes!

That first True Grit was hilarious (and effective, apparently too!)

8/08/2006 11:35:00 PM  
Blogger Chag said...

Good luck!

8/08/2006 11:40:00 PM  
Blogger appleseed said...

I'll cross my fingers and my toes! and my eyes if you think it'll do you any good!!! Sending you happy vibes!

8/09/2006 02:07:00 AM  
Blogger Mary P. said...

Thanks, everyone! The interview is for another client. A girl this time, which would make my fall enrollment balanced, for the first time in three years! Two girls, two boys.

8/09/2006 08:58:00 AM  
Blogger Jenorama said...

Oh, good luck at the interview!!!

8/09/2006 12:31:00 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

its not easy staying at home with them either but yet we keep doing it :)

I commend your site and appreciate it... it is good to show that we are all human no matter what role we play.

I know how you feel I was the mom calling all the time to make sure the kids were ok, ya like someone else wasn't able to look after them. Either way I learned and decided to stay at home for all of our sanity :)

8/09/2006 02:23:00 PM  
Blogger kittenpie said...

Good luck! How could they not be beggingin for you to accept them?

8/09/2006 03:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Jennifer said...

Okay, story of my life, I missed yesterday's post and thus, was not able to wish you good luck. But I'm always sending you good vibes across the way so I crossing my fingers that all went well...

Do tell, details, please!!!

8/10/2006 12:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home